- +44 (0)1624 695800
- University of Reading, Bachelor of Laws LL.B (Hons)
- College of Law, Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- UK Assets Recovery Agency, Accredited Financial Investigator
- International Compliance Association, International Diploma in Anti-Money Laundering
- Member, Isle of Man Employment and Equality Tribunal
- Advocate, Isle of Man
- Commissioner for Oaths
Back to top
Isle of Man Law Society (2020)
Back to top
NK v DHSC (October 2020); A matter concerning costs in the Employment & Equality Tribunal, normally a “no costs” jurisdiction. Obtained a costs order against a government department on the grounds of unreasonable behaviour and breach of Orders of the Tribunal.
P Ltd, Q Ltd v R Ltd (November 2020); Concerning the interaction between Norwich Pharmacal Orders and statutory restrictions or prohibitions on disclosure, in particular the “tipping off” provisions of the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002. This case is now the guideline case in Manx law for dealing with competing interests of an applicant for a Norwich Pharmacal Order and a respondent faced with a statutory restriction or prohibition on disclosure.