Advocates, Solicitors & Attorneys. An incorporated legal practice
"We've been involved in a few house purchases in the IOM and UK and Carol [Young] & M&P have been the best lawyers we've used"– PA [client] - 2014
We have experience of handling a wide range of freehold and leasehold commercial property transactions, ranging from high street property deals to multi million pound property portfolios.
Back to top
The principal mission of the Conveyancing Department at M&P Legal is to ensure our client's house move/property transaction is stress free by providing a fast, efficient and attentive service at a competitive fixed fee. The Conveyancing Department is headed by Carol Young who is a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives. Carol has specialised in conveyancing for 30 years, dealing with both domestic and commercial work for individual clients, building developers and corporate clients. She has vast experience of dealing with sales, purchases, re-mortgages, leases, development sites, plot sales and land registrations.
We have developed a service that revolves around our client. All our clients are valued customers. House moving is stressful enough. The last thing you need is legal delay or difficulty.
The aims of the Conveyancing Department are:-
- To be always personally available to our clients.
- To explain things in understandable language.
- To provide a quality and prompt service that meets with our clients' needs.
- To offer appointments to suit clients with evening and weekend appointments available.
- To assist clients through every stage of the conveyancing process and, where problems arise, to find clients fast solutions and not leave them with headaches.
- To provide weekly updates by telephone or e-mail informing clients of the progress of their transactions.
- We wish to be considered as your house moving partner and not just another firm of Advocates.
If you would like a quote for your sale, purchase, re-mortgage or any property related transaction please call or email Carol for a competitive quote. Carol will guide you through your proposed transaction and listen to your requirements.
Back to top
Carol A Young, Legal Executivecay@mplegal.im